Rhinoplasty for Short / Upturned Nose
Correcting short and small nose
1hr 30min ~ 2hrs
- Stitch removal
After 7 days
※ May differ in inidividuals
Why DA’s Short/Upturned Nose Surgery?
- Thorough analysis and planning
Aim for safe surgery and natural results, with thorough examination and planning.
- Autologous Cartilage
Perform safe surgery with autologous cartilage.
- Natural harmonization
Creating an ideal length of the nose in proportion with the whole face
- Personalized Surgical Plan
Extending the length of the nose without damaging the soft tissue and the skin of the nose
What is DA’s Short/Upturned Nose Surgery?
Short/Upturned nose means the nose length is short and nostrils can be viewed from the frontal view. It’s a correcting surgery for those have visible nostrils from the frontal view.
DA’s short/upturned nose can extend the length of the nose tissue and skin to bring down the nasal tip naturally to create beautiful nasal angle.
Surgical Method for DA’s Short/Upturned Nose
STEP. 01 Nasal septum implant to extend the nose length Controlling the location of nose wing cartilage and extending both inner and outer skin of the nose to extend the nose length. If the side nasal tip is turned inside or if the side nasal tip cannot be seen from the side view, moving the nasal tip downwards or controlling the shape of the nose wing cartilage can be done simultaneously.
STEP. 01 Rib Cartilage Implant to lengthen hard, underdeveloped or very short nose length. Rib cartilage is the most strong cartilage we can collect from our body and is effective for revision or in case of side effects.
DA Nose Surgery selects the best implant to perform safe and effective surgery
- 01 Ear Cartilage Ear cartilage is the best implant that can be easily collected and gives natural nasal tip shape. To prevent ear shape deformation, collecting the cartilage from the inside of the ear will result in minimal scarring that cannot be seen from the outside.
- 02 Nasal septum The nasal septum is the wall between the nostrils that separates the two nasal passages and supports the nose and is a good implant to use during nose length extension. Nasal septum can be collected from the nostrils so additional incision isn’t necessary.
- 03 Rib Cartilage Less chance of infection and can collect large amounts, so its useful for nasal tip and nasal bridge correction. Used in cases of enlarging the nose more than 7mm, need revision between the two nasal passage, and in revision surgery.
- 04 Alloderm It’s called artificial skin as it removed chemical substances that may cause immune rejection and is prone to infection and create smooth skin. It can protect the skin and used on nasal tips to make the skin thicker and smoother.